What a weird feeling to see the blue sky for the first time after3 MONTHS of grey winter!//----))) OOO!!! -- our sphinx is happy too :)
What a beautiful photograph! Ahh, how badly I wish to go to Russia!
Beautiful picture!! Nice, nice, nice!Kiss
that is awesome, I know how you feel after being in the grey for months :) so spring time is coming to Russia?
Great shot !Finally saw some sun too yesterday ! And this morning but as I am speaking, the rain is pooring down on us again (sigh)
I'm so jealous, I wish I had a sphinx to stand next to and wonder what everybody else was thinking about when they stood next to their local sphinx. The music and new header add a great touch to the vibe of your blog thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a beautiful photograph!
Ahh, how badly I wish to go to Russia!
Beautiful picture!! Nice, nice, nice!
Kiss
that is awesome, I know how you feel after being in the grey for months :)
so spring time is coming to Russia?
Great shot !
Finally saw some sun too yesterday ! And this morning but as I am speaking, the rain is pooring down on us again (sigh)
I'm so jealous, I wish I had a sphinx to stand next to and wonder what everybody else was thinking about when they stood next to their local sphinx. The music and new header add a great touch to the vibe of your blog thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment